The perfect match for the Apple® iPad® Smart Cover
The Apple Smart Cover is arguably iPad 2 best feature. However, amazing as it is, it does not protect the iPad 2 aluminum back. This is where the HyperShield Back Cover comes in.
Available in 10 colors to match the Apple Smart Cover, HyperShield works perfectly with the Smart Cover to offer complete protection of the iPad . HyperShield is made of durable TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) which gel-like shock absorbing properties protect the iPad aluminum back from bumps and scratches.
It is only 1.4mm thin so you hardly feel it. Unlike silicon or other similar materials, TPU retains shape, form and color even after repeated use, insertions and removals. It is dirt-proof and washable, keeping itself and the iPad in perfect condition for a very long time.
- Designed to work perfectly with the Apple iPad Smart Cover
- Covers the iPad 2 aluminum back
- Available in 10 colors to match the Apple iPad Smart Cover
- Only 1.4mm thin. You will hardly notice it.
- Made of durable TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane)
- Shock absorbing gel-like property protects iPad from bumps & scratches
- Unlike silicon, TPU retains shape, form and color even after repeated use
- Dirt-proof, washable and 100% recycleable
Apple iPad and Smart Cover not included.
Apple and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.
We are currently looking to fill a position of a Sales Rep for Melbourne.
This would a contract role: Please email Andrew if you are ineterested if finding out more about this exciting role.
- 18/01/2012 Software Only is proud to welcome Dot to Australia
- 20/12/2011 Software Only Appointed to Distribute nomadbrush
- 20/12/2011 WINNER OF MACWORLD’S 27TH ANNUAL EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARD!
- 11/11/2011 Retrospect 9 for Mac - Press Release
- 17/02/2011 Software Only announces availability of PowerSync Cart for iPad in Australia
- 30/07/2010 Software Only releases Retrospect 8.2 for Mac
- 19/01/2010 VPN Tracker 6.1 brings virtual private networks to the next level equinux releases VPN Tracker 6.1 with improved interoperabili