The Omni Group, an elite team of special forces who develop productivity applications exclusively for Mac OS X.
The Omni Group is the developer of OmniWeb, a web browser offering far more than standard browsing features which won a 2004 Macworld Editor's Choice Award; OmniOutliner, an outlining and organizational tool which was awarded an Editor's Choice Award in December 2005; and OmniGraffle, a highly regarded diagramming application that received a 4.5 mouse product rating out of a possible 5 mice in the February 2006 Macworld magazine. We are located in beautiful Seattle, Washington.
In 1989, the founders of The Omni Group began working with some of the technologies that form the basis of Mac OS X. Our early consulting projects included creating a custom application for the William Morris Agency, and designing a database and security architecture for AT&T Wireless. The Omni Group was founded in 1993, and we've transitioned from a consulting/game porting business to the application developers we are today.
We are currently looking to fill a position of a Sales Rep for Melbourne.
This would a contract role: Please email Andrew if you are ineterested if finding out more about this exciting role.
- 18/01/2012 Software Only is proud to welcome Dot to Australia
- 20/12/2011 Software Only Appointed to Distribute nomadbrush
- 20/12/2011 WINNER OF MACWORLD’S 27TH ANNUAL EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARD!
- 11/11/2011 Retrospect 9 for Mac - Press Release
- 17/02/2011 Software Only announces availability of PowerSync Cart for iPad in Australia
- 30/07/2010 Software Only releases Retrospect 8.2 for Mac
- 19/01/2010 VPN Tracker 6.1 brings virtual private networks to the next level equinux releases VPN Tracker 6.1 with improved interoperabili